Monday, July 5, 2010

July 5: Having fun is more important than writing papers right?

Today I woke up later than I intended, got a shower and headed off to class. Nothing too eventful in Jane Austen. I edited my paper one more time during my lunch break before submitting it and then it was off to film class where we watched an unexpected film; now don’t get too excited as it was an avant-garde film and I fell asleep a few times while watching. It was very weird. After class I spent most of the evening writing my film paper before a bunch of us from the house decided to go out. We weren’t out too long and it was a lot of fun. We are planning to go out later this week and it may just have to happen tomorrow in celebration of completing the papers. I have just reedited my paper again and worry that it is not very good, but I just want to be done. I think I am going to call it quits and just submit what I have. It is a grand 2,209 words with the lower limit of the paper being 2,000 and the upper being 2,500. Hopefully it is alright as his instructions are very, very vague for this assignment and it is unclear what he really wants. Tomorrow during lunch I also have to pick out all the pictures I am going to give to Jonathan for his slideshow at the final tea, but I think it is time for bed now.

pictures from today (page 1 #15)

No comments:

Post a Comment