Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 1: I want the real Obi-Wan Kenobi

In Jane Austen class we learned all about the navy and I zoned out through most of it. Film included a very depressing movie and an incredibly difficult quiz. He said they would get harder, as if that was normal, but since the quizzes are supposed to help our grade I don’t know why as they are certainly bringing down my grade and not helping. I mean he asked what one point someone made in class was. He just expects us to be a sponge and absorb absolutely everything. Anyway, what you need to remember about this movie is it has Obi-Wan Kenobi (the original) in it and he is fat and mean, which he just can't be. I want the real Obi-Wan, the guiding, nice Obi-Wan.

After class, Laura, Catherine and I ventured to the old Roman Baths. We tried to convince Amelia but she was too dedicated to her papers. The baths were alright, cool to see, but some places were really creepy and dark. After the baths we came back to the house where there were no boys! They went to Scotland for the day and are missing Oxford tomorrow. Speaking of that I should probably start getting ready for bed, I still need to get a shower and as is the case with most of the trips I have to get up earlier than I do for class. Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

photos (page 5, third from the end or #98)

No comments:

Post a Comment