Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 6: With papers done now it is starting to feel like the end...

First things first HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY DEB! I hope you have a great day! Today I turned in my last paper and I am officially on the home stretch.

For Jane Austen we went to the Jane Austen Centre. It wasn’t actually that exciting, but it beats sitting in class discussing and we had to go since we were here. After class I went and printed out my film paper and did a little bit of shopping. I also tried a new sandwich with salmon, SO GOOD! I am definitely getting it tomorrow too. Film class had us watching another avant-garde film that I found boring. Why can’t we watch something happy and entertaining? After class I decided to go to an atm. I was going to try and make it, but with the bus and gift and lunch I just can’t make it. Of course I then found a 20 in a pair of my pants later.

Laura finished writing her paper that is due tomorrow so we had a little movie night. Now it is just a little after 10 and I am not sure what I am going to do with the rest of my evening. I may get a shower and head to bed because yesterday was a long night, but I am actually not that tired.

It is hard to believe that my time here is coming to an end. Nothing too exciting planned for the rest of the week: some shopping, relaxing at the spa, going out to a pub, and the final tea. Packing must start taking place soon too. I will be seeing you all before too long.

photos (today starts on page 2, second row, #29)

No comments:

Post a Comment