Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 30: Just as one thing works out another breaks down

Today was going so well too. Classes brought nothing of interest, but after class was the skyline walk. Now this was to be a strenuous walk including many steep hills and over 2 miles. We started on this voyage and not too far into it my stomach decided it was not going to be happy. So for the over 2 hours that this hike took I felt like I was going to throw up. The hike itself was not that bad; I was expecting much worse if only my stomach had decided it would cooperate. We walked back to the apartment later than usual and had pasta for dinner.

Interrupting the work of the evening was a declaration of trash day as we all burst into song and made an assembly line of our trash and recycling. We forgot to take it out last week so we were on a mission not to forget this week. And why not make a game out of it? It was quite amusing. "IT'S GARBAGE DAY!"

On a positive note the baggage issue seems to be resolved, but now my camera is not cooperating. It takes photos, but after a little while says there is an error and must shut down. It only has a little over a week to last and then my handy warranty will be used as I take it into Best Buy and they fix it up. You can do it little camera!

photos (page 3, third to last picture or #58)

No comments:

Post a Comment