Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June 15: "I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours"


As I seem to be the queen of procrastination what better way to further delay other than writing my blog. I wouldn't want to skip a day you see so I better write a little something of today's uneventful happenings. I woke up on my own accord before Laura. SHOCKING! I went down to class early to meet with Baxter, my presentation partner. Our presentation could have gone better, but its over. Nothing too exciting happened today in classes. We made a trip to the train station to inquire about tickets for the weekend, but we are going to plan out a bit more before purchasing since the ticket rates are fixed.
I made it to and from class today all on my own. Today was pretty much going to class and working on my papers, the source of my procrastination. I have two papers due Thursday, which I'm trying to create drafts of tonight, but as its already midnight it seems that I am procrastinating quite well. As anything else I write will just further the procrastination I will end it early. Facebook must also know that I should be writing papers because it will not let me upload the photos from today so I will have to do those tomorrow. Hopefully the next time I write here I will have made substantial progress on my papers.

photos from today (same album as yesterday photos start on page 1 #9 or the picture of the chocolate cake)

No comments:

Post a Comment