Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June 29: We may be starting a bad habit

So Laura and I may be starting a bad habit of going to this little gelato shop after classes. It has been a hard start to the week so we felt it necessary.

In our Jane Austen class we had presentations. Hopefully ours went ok, but as he hasn’t given us grades on our last presentation so there is nothing to gauge it on. Between classes I went to Retro for lunch where we had already put my bacon on for my sandwich :]. Amelia did a great presentation on a British tv show, she’s so knowledgeable. The film we watched afterwards was pretty boring and lacked a plot, but did have the father from Pirates of the Caribbean. As I mentioned Laura and I went to the gelato place and we had thought to go shopping, but we forgot to bring extra money so we have decided to do it during lunch break tomorrow.

Chelsea and Catherine made a nice pork, potato, salad, and tomato dinner complete with chocolate cake, icecream, raspberries, and strawberries for dessert. Amelia, Laura, and I then had a brief discussion about places to see while in Oxford on Friday including some Harry Potter places :] I’m pretty excited.

Otherwise nothing much of interest has happened today. Hope all is well in the States and you guys are doing fun things!

photos (today starts on page 2 at the bottom #36)

No comments:

Post a Comment