Sunday, June 20, 2010

June 20: A day with no plans, what a nice change

Hello again. It was a very short time ago that I wrote my last blog for yesterday, since I wrote it this morning, but that shall not stop me from writing a blog today. Nothing really of interest happened today. It was our very first day with nothing on the schedule, which was actually very refreshing. No alarm had to be set, didn’t have to go anywhere or do anything. I still woke up before noon, which for the adults seems very late, but as I didn’t go to bed until after 3am and I haven’t been getting a lot of sleep the past few days that was not that much sleep.

I didn’t do much today either. I woke up and had some cereal for breakfast. I uploaded a bunch of photos and read some of Emma. Later I had some eggs and more cereal (haven’t been to the store recently so this is what I have to eat. Furthermore it’s Sunday and Bath stores close really early but even earlier on Sundays). I called my dad to wish him a Happy Father’s Day! Happy Father’s Day Dad! I hope you had a good day and sorry I wasn’t there to give you a hug and tell you what a great dad you are!

That was pretty much the end of my eventful day, so I will not bore you with more ramblings as you will likely be reading yesterday’s post and being absorbed by the large number of photos. Have a good start to the week everyone!

Happy Father's Day Dad! I Love You!

photos from today

No comments:

Post a Comment