Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 22: tacos, clueless, and emma lead to fun discussions

Nothing of interest really happened today. I was awoken this morning by the cleaning ladies. They came before we went off to class, which was slightly odd. It is nice that they empty our trash and vacuum our room though. I went to class as usual and got assigned our next presentation assignments. I am doing the Highbury in Emma. I talked with Lindsay between classes about our possible trip this weekend. We are thinking of going to Cardiff in Wales on Sunday and possibly Tintern Abbey as well. We watched High Hopes in our film class, which wasn’t really my cup of tea, but a lot of other people liked it.

After class Chelsea and I went to a little grocery store to search for taco ingredients. We were successful and I made tacos for everyone. The seasoning over here is a little interesting and Chelsea said it gave it a bit of an Indian flavor. We chatted for a bit and then started to watch Clueless. We have to watch Clueless or Emma for our Jane Austen class. In that time I also chatted with Jenny and she told me she got a 36 on her mcats. CONGRATULATIONS JENNY! You’ll make a great doctor!

We are currently watching Emma after finishing Clueless and having quit ea fun time criticizing and comparing, but I thought I should write a little blog. Sorry that there is nothing too exciting to talk about. We are having some very interesting conversations, but they would not relate well here.

photos from today (starting with #12)

No comments:

Post a Comment